Monday, January 16, 2012

Update from Meg Feigal


Dear Friends,
Here are excerpts from one of the travelers, Meg Feigal

Hi Ken!

We made it...and all in all, I am loving it!
Today I am writing this from internet cafe on campus.... Plenty of computers to use, but a very slow connection.
The Day of Grace seems to be going well. People are grateful and appreciative.
Meg Feigal
I am so excited for you to join us! It is fun to get to know all of the people here....  Jake and I are trying to just go with the flow.
One of the things we noticed in the day of grace assessments is the need for reading glasses. An overwhelming majority of the pastors would benefit greatly from them (I helped with visual acuity testing, and estimate was at least 50% of the Pastors said they have a hard time reading).
I hope all is well, and we will see you soon!

-Meg

I bet we can get some readers for our Pastors.
Ken

No comments:

Post a Comment